If you are interested in applying for our open Executive Director position, please send us your application right away! This job posting will be closing soon.
Associate Program Director Job Description
TITLE: Associate Program Director
HOURS: Full-Time Salary Position
REPORTS TO: Program
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(These duties and responsibilities are judged to be “essential functions” in terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act or ADA)
· Facilitate workshops, conduct trainings and give speaking presentations on issues of racial equity in collaboration with the Program Director.
· Assist in exploring and reviewing scientific research on race issues and integrate this knowledge into existing or new programming.
· Lead activities and initiatives to engage the community in promoting racial equity.
· Maintain relations with organizational partners, including schools, businesses, and other community organizations.
· Assist in responding to advocacy calls.
· Assist in marketing diversity education initiatives.
· Assist in preparing training and presentation materials.
· Develop and implement diversity education program betterment with the Program Director.
· Develop and implement consulting material with the Program Director for future consulting projects.
· Assume additional responsibilities as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person in this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed by such a person.
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
· Past experience with diversity-focused initiatives desirable.
· Bilingual Spanish/English desirable.
· Strong communication skills including public speaking, presentation, and facilitation.
· Ability to effectively represent the organization at external events and at all program events.
· Works effectively with staff team members.
· Available for occasional evening and weekend responsibilities.
· MS Office software skills, including Word and Excel, and some database knowledge.
· Must have valid driver’s license and own transportation.
qualifications listed above are guidelines for selection purposes; alternative
qualifications may be substituted if sufficient to perform the duties of the
Lakeshore Ethnic Diversity Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Executive Director Job Description
The Lakeshore Ethnic Diversity Alliance is a non-profit organization that works to dismantle barriers to ensure people of all ethnic backgrounds have equal access and opportunity to participate fully in the life of the community. LEDA is committed to fostering an inclusive and welcoming community along the Lakeshore through education and advocacy.
LEDA is seeking a collaborative, energetic, and enthusiastic leader who is committed to the principles of racial equity. We seek an individual who will develop and nurture relationships that enhance and advance the work of the organization. Candidates should also be able to inspire and motivate LEDA’s staff, board, and volunteers in working together to achieve a community that is inclusive to all.
Fundraising & Fund Development
Personnel Management and Staff Development
Personnel Management and Staff Development (continued)
The Executive Director will have a strong commitment to racial equity and inclusive practices, with demonstrated experience and understanding of the field. The executive director will also have demonstrated experience and specific qualifications in the following areas:
Salary: Range $65,000 - $72,500
Competitive benefits available, to include health, dental, vision, and vacation.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and brief statement on why you're drawn to lead an organization with a mission to dismantle racial barriers to Patricia Strachan, LEDA Administrative Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lakeshore Ethnic Diversity Alliance is an Equal opportunity Employer (EOE)