- 725 people attended the 2015 Summit on Race and Inclusion. 98%
of attendees felt that participation in the Summit increased their ability to be a partner in
the racial equity movement.
- 4,076 young children were impacted by 257 childcare
providers, parents and educators who
completed a Talking to Kids About Race workshop in 2015. 96% of surveys collected indicated participants felt their experience in the training helped increase awareness regarding development of racial attitudes in children.
- 16 clients contracted for 24 diversity
workshops in 2015. 97% of participant surveys collected indicated
that the training was valuable
to their organization and/or community.
- 30,960 people were impacted by the
action plans of Calling All Colors students from 31 schools
in four different counties during the 2014-2015 program year.
- 201 reading encounters occurred between volunteers and 16 migrant children during our 2015 summer Reading Program.
migrant children were matched 30 community volunteers as mentors during for the 2015 Migrant Mentoring Program season.
- 65 students participated in our
Spanish courses in 2015. Cumulatively, we have provided 27 community courses with a total of 414 students and 22 tailored business courses.